IASTopper.com's Economics Optional Testseries :-
"You would think that economy would be one of the easiest habits in the world to break but it isn't”
Dear Aspirants ,
Economics is a very interesting optional and over the past few years, it has gained a lot of popularity mainly owing to the fact that many toppers had chosen this optional and it has been a scoring subject all along. The subject is technical and at the same time it is equally relevant in current times.
The success rate has been good for aspirants who have chosen economics optional. Candidates who have a previous background in this subject definitely have an added advantage and can easily complete the syllabus in lesser span of time due to the familiarity of concepts. In case of an aspirant being a complete novice to the subject, it might take a considerate time to complete the syllabus. The preparation time caries from individual to individual. The first step towards effective optional preparation is to go through the entire syllabus and keep the syllabus handy.
Why is Economics chosen by Aspirants as an Optional Subject ?
- 1.A logical and rational subject and one can easily understand the subject.
- 2.As mentioned earlier, compared to other mainstream optional, economics is technical and also equally relevant in the current times.
- 3.Overlaps and covers almost 50-60% syllabus of GS Paper 3.
- 4.Covers around 20-30 marks in GS Paper 1 in Upsc Prelims.
- 5.Study material is readily available in the market for reference.
Strategy To Prepare Economics Optional :-
Economics Optional requires an aspirant to have a certain aptitude in mathematics. Even when aspirants are well arrayed with the syllabus, they usually fall short of the merit list due to lack of practice. Below are various tips and tricks that can assist one in economics optional preparation:
- 1.Solve previous years’ question papers as this habit proves to be beneficial for all of the competitive exams.
- 2.Making notes makes it easier to revise before the exam.
- 3.Multiple revisions ensure that the concepts are entrenched in one’s memory.
- 4.Practice diagrams and have conceptual clarity.
- 5.The most crucial fact which one should keep in mind is time management. 6.Practice many mock tests and question banks and also set a timer. This will increase your speed as well as accuracy.
Considering all these factors we have come up with a comprehensive Test series for Economics Optional .
OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROGRAM :
- *The aim of the program is to groom the students with Economics optional to approach the subject properly and learn how to write a proper answer of Economics optional paper.
- *There have been several misconceptions spread in the market which have made the aspirants believe that it is impossible to score well in Economics. However, every year there is at least one person to get a top 10 rank. It means that if you write according to the demand of the question, you are definitely going to score well. The mentorship will provide you with this guideline.
*To provide enough practice to the students so that they can feel comfortable with slightly twisted questions also
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES OF IASTopper’s Economics Optional Testseries :-
- 1.This holistic program comprises of 3 Tiers Approach to provide comprehensive understanding of all important topics and improve ANSWER WRITING SKILLS. The philosophy behind this program is to go beyond test series by providing continuous guidance to the students in just 4 months.
- *Tier 1: UPSC Pattern Mock Test designed as per the latest pattern of questions being asked in Economics Optional paper. Questions act as trigger for learning what is required for the Main Exam.
- *Tier 2: Personal Mentoring Sessions to each student for personalized feedback and continuous improvement in Answer Writing.
- *Tier 3: Quality Enrichment Video Discussions for each paper to add value through ‘Keywords’ and ‘Structure/Presentation Improvement’ of answers
- 2.The most relied All India Test Series, so that every candidate can know where he stand among the REST OF HIS COMPETITORS.
- 3.There will be 12 sectional tests and 6 full length tests.
- 4.Detailed Syllabus for each test along with sources to study will be uploaded on our platform’
- 5.Mode of communication will be online
- 6.On due date :
- *Question paper , answer sheet and detailed solution will be sent to the enrolled students through e-mail .
- *You will have to send your answer sheet in pdf format (you can use camscanner app)
- *Evaluated Answer sheet will be reverted back within 10 working days.
- 7.Detailed and high quality solutions for each test will be provided ..
- 8.Complete flexibility in taking up the tests as per your suitability until tenth day of particular test .
- 9.There will be an extraordinary attention on answer writing with continuous feedback and improvement. There will be weekly One on One discussion with mentor..
- 10.All doubts will be clarified via E-mail, whatsapp , telegram or telephone .
- 11.The focus will be on bringing conceptual clarity and answer writing especially for first time aspirants so that they can compete with experienced candidates on equal footing in Mains 2020
IASTOPPER.COM is offering the best of the facilities for all aspirants to master the art of answer writing to score 300+ in Optional Subject in Mains.
It is time for you to gear up your preparation and master the art of answer writing under the guidance of the IASTopper’s experts faculty.
CLICK HERE to Subscribe Economics Optional Testseries