IASTopper.com's Hindi Literature Optional Testseries :-
“Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people , and saying with ordinary words something ordinary …”
Dear Aspirants ,
Optional subject plays a significant role in deciding aspirants ranking in IAS Exam . Recent trends show that the success rate of Literature subjects is soaring with years.
Hindi Literature is one of the optional subjects in UPSC Mains in which aspirants from Hindi literature background won’t need to face rivalry with English medium competitors. It is a noticeable and most favorite optional for aspirants who have fair knowledge in this lingo. However, that does not imply that one must be a Hindi literature graduate. Candidates ought to have a decent command over the dialect. This subject can be prepared in a shorter time span. A time of three months is sufficient to plan for the subject.
Strategy To Prepare For Hindi Literature :-
The strategy that one can follow to crack the UPSC examination with Hindi literature is:-
- a)The first and foremost is to know the UPSC Hindi syllabus completely. One should have the thorough knowledge of the syllabus. If you do not have that, you will not understand where to begin.
- b)The next step is to have the best reference books. If you know this syllabus and you have the best reference books with you then the task is a lot easier. As these books provide basic information along with the facts, definitions, date details etc. they are a good way to prepare.
- c)Apart from the syllabus and books also important is preparing a study plan. You should make an overall study plan for the subject, monthly plan as well as weekly plan along with your daily schedule. In the monthly and weekly plan, you can decide upon how much syllabus you have to complete by a certain time and in the daily schedule, you will also be allot time for exam preparation and other everyday activities.
In this way, studying for the toughest Indian exam would be easy for you.
Now there is no such written rule as to how one should prepare for the examination. But, there are a certain set of things that we must do in order to crack the examination. Before discussing, how to score well in Hindi literature, let us know some interesting facts about it:
- 1.This subject requires a shorter period to prepare which means a period of three to four months is enough for preparation of the subject.
- 2.Hindi literature does not hold any complex concepts at all which makes the subject extremely easy to understand.
- 3.As one has to read the stories or novels so this subject becomes highly touching and entertaining as you get a chance to relate to emotions and feelings.
- 4.The best part of the subject is that it is not updated daily so the candidate can easily score well by revising the notes.
- 5.The literature helps to develop a stronger point of view towards life and other things, therefore, this helps greatly during the interview.
- 6.Another plus point is that all the sections of Hindi literature are correlated mutually with one another so there is no hassle during preparation.
Considering all these factors we have come up with a comprehensive Test series for Hindi Literature
We have divided the entire syllabus into small coverable parts that can be covered in days given in schedule. Within time frame, candidates can appear for a Test on the topics in well prepared manner. This will
a)help in checking their preparation on the topics mentioned.
b)get feedback and marks on the paper they have written.
c)cover the syllabus in a disciplined manner, which is otherwise difficult.
d)become aware of issues and questions on the topics being prepared.
This is also especially useful for those who have just begun, as they are often not aware of important issues from examination point of view and end up studying things a little randomly and endlessly.
IASTOPPER.COM will provide a locus and focus approach while dealing with the syllabus.
Timely tests help you understand what to focus on while studying, and make studying exam oriented, and organized and get Top 10 Rank in Civil Services exam
Primary Focus of Integrated Guidance Program:-
The Primary Focus of the Program will be
- a)Covering the entire syllabus via the Test Series in a disciplined manner before the Mains Examination.
- b)Providing vital inputs and feedback to improve answer quality and possible scores before it too late to make changes in one’s writing style. Beginning early helps in both improving the answers as well as absorbing the inputs given and implementing them..
- c)Providing Detailed Solutions to cover all dimensions of questions asked.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES OF IASTopper’s Hindi Literature Optional Testseries :-
- 1.This holistic program comprises of 3 Tiers Approach to provide comprehensive understanding of all important topics and improve ANSWER WRITING SKILLS. The philosophy behind this program is to go beyond test series by providing continuous guidance to the students in just 4 months.
- *Tier 1: UPSC Pattern Mock Test designed as per the latest pattern of questions being asked in Hindi Literature paper. Questions act as trigger for learning what is required for the Main Exam.
- *Tier 2: Personal Mentoring Sessions to each student for personalized feedback and continuous improvement in Answer Writing.
- *Tier 3: Quality Enrichment Video Discussions for each paper to add value through ‘Keywords’ and ‘Structure/Presentation Improvement’ of answers
- 2.The most relied All India Test Series, so that every candidate can know where he stand among the REST OF HIS COMPETITORS.
- 3.There will be 12 sectional tests and 6 full length tests.
- 4.Detailed Syllabus for each test along with sources to study will be uploaded on our platform’
- 5.Mode of communication will be online
- 6.On due date :
- *Question paper , answer sheet and detailed solution will be sent to the enrolled students through e-mail .
- *You will have to send your answer sheet in pdf format (you can use camscanner app)
- *Evaluated Answer sheet will be reverted back within 10 working days.
- 7.Detailed and high quality solutions for each test will be provided ..
- 8.Complete flexibility in taking up the tests as per your suitability until tenth day of particular test .
- 9.There will be an extraordinary attention on answer writing with continuous feedback and improvement. There will be weekly One on One discussion with mentor..
- 10.All doubts will be clarified via E-mail, whatsapp , telegram or telephone .
- 11.The focus will be on bringing conceptual clarity and answer writing especially for first time aspirants so that they can compete with experienced candidates on equal footing in Mains 2020
IASTOPPER.COM is offering the best of the facilities for all aspirants to master the art of answer writing to score 300+ in Optional Subject in Mains.
It is time for you to gear up your preparation and master the art of answer writing under the guidance of the IASTopper’s experts faculty.
CLICK HERE to Subscribe Hindi Literature Testseries