"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend first four in sharpening the axe" - Abraham Lincoln
Dear Aspirants ,
IASTopper.com has designed a Last Mile Program For Prelims 2020 . It will keep You focused on 90 Days strategy . The Program will start from 19th Of June 2020 .
IASTOPPER.COM‘S Last Mile Progarm For Prelims 2020” has been designed to give you enough time to study every nook and corner of UPSC civil services prelims
- We try to match the standards set by UPSC in our Program by keeping the questions of mixed difficulty level i.e. easy, moderate, difficult, and very difficult. The overall level of the test is kept a notch higher than UPSC so that students of IASTOPPER.COM’S can have an edge and can handle uncertainty much better than the rest. If you are able to maintain a good rank in the IASTOPPER’S Last Mile Program, surely you’ll find the actual paper like a stroll in a park.
- What you need is GENERAL AWARENESS that you can get only by studying standard texts and applying the gained knowledge in a test like situation repeatedly – which IASTOPPER’S platform gives you in a very user friendly way
SPECIAL FEATURES OF PROGRAM
- 1. Online “IASTopper.com’s Last Mile Program For Prelims 2020” – available in Both Languages .
- 2. It will be Daily Targetted Based Schedule . GS as well as Csat Syllabus will be covered here . On Daily Basis – Prelims–20 Current Affairs Mcq’s (Quiz), 30 Static Mcq’s (Quiz) .
- 3. Questions are graded – easy, moderate, difficult and very difficult. The overall level of the test is kept a notch higher than UPSC so that students of IASTOPPER.COM can have an edge and can handle uncertainty much better than the rest.
- 4. Unlimited access to previous tests in the form of PDFs.
- 5. Your doubts would be addressed under each test discussion page.
- 6. Every Test will cover Current Affairs comprehensively from June 1, 2020. This helps you to read and revise current affairs from the beginning.
- 7. All India Ranking helps you to know where you stand as our subscriber base is huge (We Have support of more than 95 k aspirants on social media platforms. So, you will be competing with nearly 95k candidates from across India).
- 8. Performance Analysis and Progress reports of students will be provided after 10 Tests .
- 9. We provide an opportunity to aspirants to engage with our Team of Mentors so that they can uplift their level of motivation and improve their productivity. Our Mentor team will assist the aspirants to locate their specific weaknesses, not only in the required subject but also in the psycho-social aspects of the preparation.
- 10. A Microscopic schedule will be provided to you , designed by experts, educators, and selected Civil servants