Mains Guidance cum Answer Writing Program for 2021
Dear Aspirants ,
IASTopper.com is launching a Program keeping in mind TWO broad category of students who are preparing for UPSC civil services exam. This program caters to both category aspirants – ‘Freshers’ who haven’t taken any coaching yet but want to start preparation either in college or from home and ‘Veterans’ who have completed either coaching or have finished basics on their own. This category also includes aspirants who have already given attempts in civil services exam.
Anne Lamott Is quoted having said “Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere.”
So, to develop your writing skills , you must begin to write . And IASTopper.com team is standing by you and helps you to start your mains answerwriting .
SPECIAL FEATURES :
1.Complete coverage of GS syllabus + Essay writing
2. Questions are graded – easy, moderate, difficult and very difficult. The overall level of the test is kept a notch higher than UPSC so that students of IASTopper can have an edge and can handle uncertainty much better than the rest.
3. Your doubts would be addressed in a doubt discussion box – link is available in your dashboard.
4. Every Test will cover Current Affairs comprehensively . This helps you read and revise current affairs from the beginning.
WHY SHOULD ONE JOIN MAINS GUIDANCE cum ANSWER WRITING PROGRAM?
1. Chance to improve your answer writing skills .
2. Chance to correct any grave mistakes in answer writing before prelims so that you are ready to just focus on content in your answers after prelims rather than worrying about your structure and presentation of answers.
3. If you follow the program strictly and submit on time, you will be done with your mains syllabus once within 100 days.
4. This program has been designed to help you not to lose focus on Mains preparation during exam preparation and at the same time overcome all your Mains GS + Essay papers related weaknesses before Prelims itself.
5. Doubt Discussion Sesssions : These discussions will give an effective trajectory for your preparation to the upcoming test. These discussions will be held before and after of each tests.
6. You will have to download question cum answer booklet from our Mains Portal, take print out, write answers and then upload neatly scanned copy on our upload portal (poorly scanned copies will not be evaluated).
7. We have a team of experienced evaluators and reviewers, who ensure that the answer sheets are evaluated through the “Competency Prism” i.e. the parameters to be followed for evaluation of any answer sheet.
8. Evaluation will be done comprehensively and your performance will be rated on different parameters which we at IAStopper.com have evolved separately for General Studies papers(1,2 and 3), Ethics and Essay papers. These parameters are printed in question cum answer booklets.
9. Evaluation process focuses on assessing the answers on three dimensions
Focus on providing Answer sheet specific workable comments to aspirants so that they know specifically what fetched those marks and what didn’t work for them.
We have a 3 Tiered structure for evaluation of answer Sheets which provide multiple level of assessment and cross checking to provide depth to the evaluation quality.
10. Your strengths and weaknesses will be identified so that you get to know what to stick to and what to improve/work on. These will be written in your answer booklet comprehensively so that you can go back anytime and work on our feedback (i.e work on your mistakes)
11. We urge you to give these tests on the same day so that there is no backlog for you. This is good for you as you will see great improvement in all aspects by the end of the series.
For 1q/day –
Rs. 2000 for Normal Aspirants
Rs. 1800 for Poor Aspirants
For 2q/day –
Rs. 3500 for Normal Aspirants
Rs. 3300 for Poor Aspirants