IASTopper.com's MENTORSHIP PROGRAM :-
"A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you”. - Bob Proctor
Dear Aspirants ,
For an exam like UPSC where the syllabus is so vast and the time scale is so long, it becomes necessary to inculcate discipline in your studies. What to study? From where to study? Which books to refer? What should I study first? etc.Every aspirant faces such kind of questions
- IASTopper Mentorship is a hand holding endeavor to help students for motivation & better guidance in their preparation. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation. The Mentors at IASTOPPER.COM’S have given at least 1 Interview or 2 MAINS. Some of the mentors are professors, researchers, fellows, retired officers and many other dynamic individuals with illustrious achievements He/she have evaluated more than a 500 answer booklets and guided hundreds of students over the years setting them in a better pedestal to guide an aspirant. A student can take up to 2 mentorship sessions for each, written & Evaluated, MAINS tests and can also clarify the queries of the corresponding integrated prelims too.
- Mentoring is more than mere guidance and coaching. It’s a personal psycho-social support that helps with both content as well as process. We provide an opportunity to aspirants to engage with our Team of Mentors so that they can uplift their level of motivation and improve their productivity. Mentoring will assist the aspirants to locate their specific weaknesses, not only in the required subject but also in the psycho-social aspects of the preparation.
- An intellectual nudge from the Team of Mentors who have seen the entire UPSC Process from close quarter is never a bad option. It keeps the aspirant in right tempo and mental frame to be more competitive.
- However, The Mentoring sessions provide the aspirants a window to see for themselves their improvement and help them to devise the right strategy with the experienced team.
- Our Mentors team will also help you in :
2. Understanding the philosophy of the IAS exam
3.Guidance for the correct sources
4.Knowing the weightage of each of the topics
5.Preparing an action plan for revision
6.Help in choosing an optional subject
7.Doubts Clearing related to Prelims , Mains , Interview Concepts .