CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZZES
The Civil Services exam requires the candidates to have a lucid, but proper understanding of the events that transpire around him/her. In this regard, we post 10 Questions (and explanations for the same) pertaining to various current news items that appear in various print and digital media(The Hindu’, ‘Indian Express’ , ’ RsTv ’ and ‘PIB’.) The recent 2019 Prelims has once again given more importance to current events, hence it is our efforts to leave no stone unturned to cover as many areas as possible from where questions can be framed which is relevant to UPSC civil services Preliminary exam.The questions are focused on both the concepts and facts . And These 10 questions will be framed from those daily issues which are relevant to UPSC Civil services Preliminary Exam.
Note: a) Questions will be uploaded From Monday To Saturday Before 7Pm daily.
b) Don’t spend more than 10 minutes to solve these Questions so that you will have maximum output in Upsc Preliminary Exam
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES : -
- a) ENGLISH/HINDI Medium
- b) IAS TOPPER.COM Prelims preparation through daily online Current Affairs Quizzes with MCQs format.
- c) Daily Current Affairs with Practice MCQ.
- d) Detailed explanations by our experts faculty.
- e) Detailed Video explanation.
- f) You will learn the use of elimination method to attempt the questions.
- g) Nature of questions will be strictly as per UPSC pattern.
- h) Test Paper pdf copy will be provided.
- i) You can Join anytime before IAS Prelim Exam
- j) All New & Old material will be provided to you in your Online Account.
- k) Login ID & Password will be provided to enrolled candidates to access our online platform.